As an Amazon Associate BakingBakewareSets.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Anchor Hocking Oven Basics Glass Baking Dishes Intro:
This Anchor Hocking Oven Basics 15 Piece Glass Bakeware Set has all of the most excellent benefits of glassware for cooking. The firm uses tempered soda-lime-silicate glass.
This Anchor 15-piece bake set material provides its resilience and may be used without harm for much longer. The glasses are also durable enough to survive repeated usage and abuse.
Because of how the anchor hocking glass cookware is constructed, it is safe to use in electric and gas ovens at temperatures up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. (See also: Best bakeware sets for gas oven).
No browning factor is available, and cleaning is straightforward because the glass objects are suitable for washing and do not stain from meals. Anchor hocking bakeware set with lids is BPA-free and safe on the top of a washing machine.
Anchor Hocking glassware is also good for your health because it does not contain BPA and does not absorb food odor. You also don’t have to worry about hazardous materials leeching from the container into your food, as you do with metal and plastic products.
Because of the lids, you can maintain your food’s excellent taste while keeping it warm during serving. You also like the flexible aspects of the food, because in the same containers you may bake, serve and preserve food.
The transparent sides ensure that keeping track of food within is not tricky. The manufacturer gives you specific care and safety warnings. First, you should not suddenly change the temperature of the glass, as this will cause glass cracking. Secondly, these products cannot be utilized on a direct flame-like stovetop or cooker. It is not ideal for a barbecue, a toaster, or a broiler because of the possibility of an explosion.
Anchor Hocking Oven Basics 15-piece glass bakeware set Includes :
Anchor hocking bakeware set contains:
- 2-quart baker
- 1. 5-quart casserole dish with (1) glass cover
- 1. 5-quart loaf dish
- 1-quart mixing bowl
- 9-inch pie dish
- 8-ounce measuring cup
- 6-ounce custard cups with plastic lids
Anchor Hocking Oven Basics Glass Baking Dishes Mixed 15-piece Review
- INCLUDES: This bakeware set contains (1) 2-quart baker, (1) 1.5-quart casserole with (1) glass cover, (1) 1.5-quart loaf dish, (1) 1-quart mixing bowl, (1) 9-inch pie dish, (1) 8-ounce measuring cup, and (4) 6-ounce custard cups with (4) plastic lids.
- USE: One dish does it all. Artisan stuffed peppers for a hosted dinner, oven-roasted faro for Instagram, personal baked pastas, or simple meats and fishes. Traditional or experimental creations cook evenly and wash clean in the dishwasher.
- COOK. STORE. CLEAN: These baking dishes are microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and pre-heated oven safe. Tempered tough to resist chipping and handle high temperatures (up to 425). Nonporous glass will not warp, stain, or retain smells.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: We’ll replace any chipped, cracked, or broken glass bakeware used according to instructions. Not sure about something? We’re here for you. Send us any questions so we can help you make the most of your kitchen
- MADE IN USA: We began in Ohio in 1905 with the aim of maximizing your home’s potential. Today our goal and location are the same. That’s right. 115 years later, our glass bakeware is still proudly made in America
Last update on 2022-12-03 at 13:21
Anchor Hocking Oven Basics glass baking dishes are made of tempered glass and come in various sizes for all your cooking needs. The oven-safe word is up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and features an easy-to-clean surface. This dish is BPA-free, safe, and durable, with a five-year warranty.
- Microwave, pre-heated oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Healthier than metal and plastic.
- Anchor glass and plastic lids are BPA free
- Oven safe up to 425
- Quick Cleaning
- Freezer and oven-proof, but not freezer-to-oven
- Not so deeper
Anchor Hocking Bakeware Buying Guide
- Clean your glass cookware, it’s really straightforward. They can all be washed in a dishwasher. However, if your dishes have burned items adhered to them, your dishwasher may not be able to fully clean them.
- The solution is to mix baking soda with liquid dish soap when this occurs. Apply this to the pan, then add some boiling water and stir. The difficult food should come off after 15 minutes of soaking.
- A melamine foam sponge may also be used to remove food particles from your glassware. Using a sponge will not harm the glass, but you will need to use some pressure to scrape the bakeware clean.
Steel wool and other abrasive cleaners should never be used on glass cookware. These may cause damage to the glass and shorten its lifespan.
- While these bowls and plates are composed of sturdy glass, they are nonetheless prone to cracking or chipping. When transporting them from one area to another, always be gentle with them.
- Glass cookware sets should not be used in a broiler. They can endure high temperatures, but an open flame may cause them to shatter.
- Always keep your glass cookware dish at a temperature that is neither too hot nor too cold. After coming out of the oven, your set will require some time to cool down before it can be stored in the refrigerator. There is a corresponding truth to this. Don’t put frozen food in the oven until it has warmed up to room temperature first. Otherwise, the glass may shatter from the abrupt shift.
- When purchasing glass cookware sets, look for a guarantee. At no extra charge, many of them come with a two-year guarantee. When purchasing high-quality baking plates, this is a pleasant extra layer of protection.
- There are a few factors to keep in mind when comparing the pricing of a glass cookware set. The first thing to note is that the set is really simple. In comparison to other sets, basic glass models with no designs will be less expensive. Consider the number of pieces in the set as a secondary consideration.
Can you put Anchor Hocking Glass in the oven?
Anchor Hocking glass can be used in preheated gas and electric conventional or convection ovens up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as in microwave ovens without a browning element. Toaster ovens, broilers, and grills are all examples of devices in which this product should not be used.
Can I bake a cake in an Anchor glass Bowl?
Yes, you can bake a cake in an anchor glass bowl. Because Anchor Hocking glass bakeware is dishwasher safe, microwave safe, freezer safe, and oven safe to 425 F.
Is glass bakeware safe in the oven?
It is perfectly fine to use any oven-safe glass or tempered glass since they have been heat-treated to withstand the high oven temperatures we use for cooking and baking.